A qualitative approach to collecting and structuring all the intelligence around a topic in social media and how to map the diverse angles of perception within the online community.
In this Social Listening and Insights Webinar, we walk you through a case study to show you how using traditional market research methodology on social media content, you can:
- Find out what people really think about your product or service
- Identify issues that your audience is particularly concerned about or is interested in
- Pin down areas of interest or industry hot topics from general notions to specific issues
- Map key currents and undercurrents of the social media discourse that are relevant to your business
- Understand the drivers and inhibitors in the customer decision process